Sunday, November 19, 2006

Postcard Delight: part 2

Japanese postcard This week's card was probably sold together with the one of last week. Featured are the base of the "4th Infantry Brigade" (近衛歩兵第四聨隊) and its officer in charge, Brigadier (?) IIDA Taisa (?) (聨隊長飯田大佐). A quick Google search brings up some pages about a certain captain Iida Taisa, but I'm not sure it's the same person.

Bigger sizes, as well as a close-up of the flower pattern, can be found on Flickr. A scan of the back side is available too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I have read your blog and you have a very good post and blog. I certainly agree with your blog articles or should I say issue you are discussing. In fact, you should add more articles with regards to your subject more often so that I can come visiting to your blog. How often do you find new and research stuff? Are there any opportunities that I can contribute to your blog. I believe other blog readers would love to read more related stuff. This way, your PR rank for this blog will raise if more visitors are coming. Keep up the good work! Eddy. Get your Vitamin Supplement Tips Report Now! and get your health back fast!

April 16, 2007 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Track with Technorati
Track with Google Blog Search

<< Home